Thursday, July 10, 2008

Step-Children.....Go Figure........?

Mean, conniving, selfish, deceitful are just part of the description I have for these brats! Grown brats at that!
Tell me why they do some of the mean stupid things they do? It's like they have a custom birthright, to make your life a living hell!
Trying to help them, is opening yourself up to all kinds of tyranny, of which you'll definitely be sorry for.
As you can tell I've had a real bad experience with some of my step-kids, and I'm not free of it yet. They still pop up from time to time, just to stick their nose in and see if they can get something juicy to take back with them. They also, have a knack for asking for advances, or helpings of things you really don't wish to give them.....but to get rid of them as fast as possible, you hand it to them fast.........with the front door wide open, offering to help them out.
I know your saying to yourselves, hey it can't be that bad. Oh yes it can and it has been that bad. I'm sure I could write a book on each one of them, and you'd be ashamed of me or sorry for me! I am no longer with their dad, and he's dead........so, I want to be left alone, by the bloodsuckers. I gave them everything that belonged to him and thought I had totally rid myself of these vultures. I don't want to be family to them anymore........I want them away from me, what ever it takes. It's just not fair, to be subject to the visits of the devils' offspring. I want no more and never will want anymore............just leave me alone!