Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yesterday, Our 2nd Anniversary.......



Yesterday, was the 2nd anniversary of me and my boyfriend being together. We exchanged gifts and went out to eat, but mostly we just hung out at home. I can't believe we made it this long, but we did. We're sort of like Mutt and Jeff.......we just don't match and that's ok........they say opposite's attract........and we definitely are opposite..........not just man and woman.....but different cultures and races........sometimes that combination just don't mix............well, I let him have his Mexican ways and I have my American/white ways........lol He just laughs at me........I diss him......with my remarks.......and we go from there........lol
He's good to me, most of the time and I appreciate that because most of the other spouse's I've had weren't very nice.