Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lost My Watch

I know you might say that loosing a watch might be a trivial thing, but not this one........it was the gold nugget watch that my spouse gave me in September for our anniversary.......now it's gone, and I feel really bad about it...........I lost it yesterday, when I was celebrating my birthday, and I drank one too many beers. I didn't feel it come loose, and I've looked everywhere I may have been, and called the local bar we went to........I know that if anyone found it, they kept it or went straight to a pawn shop and pawned it............they could get some good money for it..........I'll really miss my watch.........I knew that the clasp was coming open too easy and we were supposed to get it fixed but never got around to it..........now...........it's gone.