Sunday, August 2, 2009

Today's Life.........

My oldest daughter decided, she was tired of her job and quit. Now, she's moved in on me and expects to stay here for awhile. I'm not happy with this situation and want my privacy back. It's not easy changing your way of life, once someone invades your inner sanctum. I want my perfect private life, back and my home to myself. Well, there's a kitty that is here. Poor thing don't know what to think about that big dog, she brought with her.........which must stay in the backyard. I'm so sure that she will run up the utility bills with no intent of helping pay them...........she doesn't have a job anyway, and no prospect of one at the present. Not only that, but she drinks too much and now she's spent all the money she brought with her, so there's none to pay for car gas, to look for a job. So, here I sit, all put out and unable to correct the situation, unless I get totally radical on her. I just got rid of 2 different looser's like this and now here's another one. It's like I'm honey and their the flies. It looks like this is a way of life with these, grown children. They find it hard out there and come back home to parents and live there on them. Yuck!