Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tech Expert

Thanks for the article from Isaiah Gaines
Somehow I’ve become the local technology expert at my office which I think is the most ridiculous thing in the world. If anyone knew how little I actually knew about computers they would think it’s hilarious that I’m actually being asked for advice about everything from laptops to clear internet. We don’t have money around here to hire an IT consultant so I guess for now I’m going to have to be the one to answer all the tech questions and make it happen. Who would have guessed when I graduated from college I’d end up with a job like this one where I had so many responsibilities…I never would have thought things like this happened to girls like me but I’m working my way up the ladder and as it turns out it’s all going to come down to the fact that I happen to know how to operate a computer. Maybe in a few years my boss will actually spring for some tech classesfor me so I know what I’m talking about!