Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Order For Arrest........


Colleen Hauser, and her son Daniel answered questions from the media in New Ulm, Minn. Authorities sought to arrest Colleen Hauserright after she fled with her son 13 and missed a court hearing Tuesday, May 18, 2009.

The family belongs to a religious group that believes in "natural" healing methods. Daniel has testified he believed chemotherapy would kill him and told the judge that if anyone tried to force him to take it, "I'd fight it. I'd punch them and I'd kick them."

I realize that they may have religious issues, but I wondering if this young man is being influenced unduly and needs to consider the real stance of his situation? My sister had Hodgkin's and she underwent radiation treatments, and several follow-ups but is free of the cancer.