Wednesday, September 2, 2009

FTP Servers

In the past two years, I've tried to be a good student in the technology of computer software, and blogging. It's been an uphill battle, but I've come a long way from where I was back then. Thought I tried hard to work with the ftp servers to download files to open up in my blogs, I wasn't able to master it. I've been told by several that it's easy all you have to do is walk through the steps. Well, I can only reply to that, in a manner that doesn't sound good for me. I'm just too stupid to get the hang of it and work around unzipping the file folder and transferring it over to my blog. Otherwise, I would have much nicer blog templates, than the one's I have. If you have the brain power and want to find more information, then click on the link in this article and check it out.