Sunday, May 23, 2010

Having A Baby

 I've often wondered what people who have so much money to spend on trivial things actually think they are doing when they load up on new items?  They have just spent money on those things and now they want something different.  I suppose that comes from having too much money, a problem I've never had.
It's come to mind that when celebrity's become pregnant, they go out and buy a full nursery for the expected baby.  They invest in beautiful baby furniture  and fill a whole room with a certain decor surrounding the theme. I never really used one, but I've seen a changing table  and baby bath in great condition at garage sales.  It makes me wonder if the new parents ever really used them as well?  I can tell you that one important piece of baby furniture to have is a dresser.  It holds all their small clothes and hygiene needs and fits right in a corner out of the way.  Once again, buying baby dressers  goes with the decor and you will want the nicest one to compliment your baby's room.  All white or all brown will be something you can decide the day you go shopping for the layette.