Monday, May 3, 2010

Scam Artist On Loose Again.......

You women that are single and looking on the dating website's to meet that special man, take heed!  Recently a man with great looks and credentials, came on to me on one of the dating website's.  He was very nice and slowly worked his way into my emotional well being.  At this point, thinking he had me all wrapped up in emotional lust for him, he set his attack in motion.  Before I knew it he was asking about my monthly check and offering to have his bank wire me some money to help out.  He also had a farm in Ghana that he needed me to check on and see if they needed any financial funds to help run it.  About that time my antenna went up and I asked why he couldn't take care of this himself.  He toyed around with me saying he was too busy right now and needed my help and that I stood to get half of the profits that came from the sales on the pineapples at harvest time.  He was going to have his bank send me $3000.00 because I would need it.  I asked him for what and he told me to send to the farm manager.........I quickly shut down my Instant Messenger and got rid of him.  Please be careful, because they are getting better with their attacks as the days go by.