Monday, May 5, 2008

A Monday Thought

It's a new week and we are off to a new day's events. It was a grueling weekend, and now I can start on a new week to do a bunch of things, whether they be good or bad. I'm looking for it to get better than last week. It seemed there wasn't any work around for my status and that sucked. I'm not begging, but heck why can't I get a few jobs from these websites? It looks to me as if some of them are going out of business......they never send a opt. to me and keep quoting the same thing, they quoted 20 times, how the opt's are sent out to the highest ranking blogs, that are suitable to the type of niche. Whatever!
Today, was once considered the day to start your weekly cleaning........But that was back in the 40's & 50's which some of you don't even know about and weren't even born. I guess a lot of things have changed since then........lol.

No comments: