Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Better Than You.........

Do you have a family member who is always, pushing their high and mighty life on you around other family members? It's like they just can't stand it if their not putting you down in front of everyone. My sister is that way and now she's at it again. For awhile she felt she was at a disadvantage and I was the one on top. Now, once again she's found her a man, with a little money and she's flaunting it.
It's as if she's forgotten all the times, she was helped by me and my man, when she was down. When Mom's around, she just can't go without bragging to her about what he's done for her, or is going to do. It's been this way all our lives, so I shouldn't expect anything different from her. But I had hoped that for a change, things would be so.