Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Lost..........

June 1st, was the 6th anniversary of my last husband's death. Since that time, I had fairly well placed most of the memories behind me and gone on with my life. I really did this out of self preservation, because of the relationship and the traumatic ending. Many unpleasant memories are included in that time of my life. I've been able to place them in the past with an occasional reminder that pops up from time to time. That being one of his daughter's, who is a lost child. I don't know if this girl will ever be able to realize the nature of her problem's? I have tried my best to separate myself from most of his family members. She's a clinger, that you have to tell directly to her face, that you don't want to deal with any of the past, anymore! But as I said, she will surprise you from time to time. I can only hope that she will find a rewarding relationship, to bring her out of her miseries, she seems to hold dear. Actually, I truly believe she uses these thing's to place some form of guilt on others. She definitely likes drama, get to her desired attention.