Sunday, January 10, 2010

Relationships........

I have found myself in several different relationships during my life.  Mostly, they were relationships, that ended in the wrong manner.  There were some friendships, that didn't make it very far.  Maybe they weren't friendships after all.  Either way, my experience with people hasn't been the greatest.  I tend to bring out the worst in people, with my frank way of living life.  I don't like liars, cheaters, and people who love to cause trouble.  To me this is just a waste of time, and it keeps people all upset and unhappy.  One thing I've tried to to is stay away from drama, and let those idiots run their heads into that brick way.  It's the only way for them to learn what's causing the problem..........sometimes, I believe there are certain people, who enjoy that way of life.........I don't. 
Therefore I have stayed back from having any type of relationships, due to those qualms.  It keeps me from being stressed, upset and in constant turmoil.  I can put up with me, but it's very hard to put up with someone else's crap.