Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Parents

Well, I'm very glad that I'm a Granny, because you can always send them home........unless they live with you. Everyone, knows that each child is different, therefore they won't be handled the same. There's no one way or right way to do it, and I don't know if I ever mastered it. Somehow, they all made it to adulthood, and I had a hand in it. I feel sorry for the young parents
today, because things are much different now.
I'm sure they will find a way as I did, to get through the rough situations, that toddlers, and pre-schooler's kind find to do. One thing I noticed, is that there is always going to be some kind of mess happen. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean, it will not remain that way. Maybe, if they weren't so clumsy, these things wouldn't happen. I doubt that would help any, because they are going to get into something to make life interesting.
This website is great and chocked full of ideas and help to get a young parent through these difficult years. I'm sure there's things you will love to read and maybe even buy. Look around, have a good laugh, and amuse yourself with all the different subjects, they offer.