Thursday, August 19, 2010

Trouble Makers

I just got a call from a place asking for a person, who once made herself a problem to me.  She took my identity and used it to her benefit.  Now, she recently was released from incarceration therefore, she believes she has a new slate in the world.  I truly do not want to be around her, involved with her or ever have any distant association with her.  I wonder how certain companies are starting so early to call me about her?  This is strange and very alarming.  I do not wish to go through the same situations she caused me before.  I can't understand why these people don't want to change their bad ways?  It makes me sick to my stomach, what some people think the world owes them, without regard to the people they are attacking financially.  Call it what you will, but "theft" is still and always will be "theft"!