Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gold Coins

Many dealers have found that gold coins, and ingots have been a good sources of metal to stockpile during times of recession. I try to have rare coins and jewelry in my possession to fall back on in hard times. I like to shop around when investing for the different types of coins.  I checked out a site that has been in business for quite awhile now. They deal in precious metals and have a good supply of rare coins on hand. It’s got a scrolling marquee, with the precious metals and coins with their price’s listed.  I like to  buy gold coins  and enjoy adding to my collections in stock.
The American Gold Eagle Coins are available in units of 10 coins in the US at $50. face value, for personal delivery.  You can buy these metals from  United States Gold Bureau  and have them delivered to your bank or institution according to your specifications. For more information go to this website and look around. If you need assistance with your shopping, just click on the above link and one of their assistants, will be glad to help you.