Thursday, December 1, 2011

Making some yummy stuffy for a friend Thanksgiving get together

Guest post written by Morgan Reid
Just because all of my friends and I are going home for Thanksgiving to spend it with our families doesn't mean that we can't have a little family Thanksgiving together beforehand! We thought that it would be a really fun idea and it gives me an excuse to finally make a few things that I've seen on some cooking blogs. I just can't make chocolate chess pie for any old occasion!
But I also have to make some main course entrees and sides for the occasion. So I looked online to see if I could find some recipe for stuffing. When I was online looking at some recipes for them, I ran across some info on wifi internet providers. After I looked through it a little bit I decided to switch over my internet service to one of those providers.
I did find this one delicious stuffing recipe that just sounded so great. I'm going to try and whip that up for our fun Thanksgiving party. I think that itÕs going to be quite the fun evening!