Friday, March 8, 2013

Why Me?

I'm not feeling real great this morning.  I let my feelings overflow last night when my boyfriend didn't answer my phone call.  I basically told him that it was hurting too bad to try and have a relationship with someone I can't even be around.  He's probably going to tell me that he has to work and that is something I need to understand.  Well, I do, but it only takes a couple of seconds to send a quick text on your cell phone.  That couple of seconds can mean the world to the person on the other end of the phone.  You can't leave the other person to read between the lines when you are starting a new relationship.  They need to know where you stand and how you are feeling about being in a relationship with them.  This guy is driving me crazy and I can't do a damn thing about it.