Saturday, May 31, 2014

Wow, She Lost It

For the second night in a row, my oldest daughter and I ended up on the online "poker" game.  This night was different from the one before.  She was racking up the points while I sat here floundering at the hands of some un sportsman like men.  Being that I was trying to enjoy myself and just play the game, this jerk kept bidding ultra high to throw off people who didn't know what he was doing and get all their accrued points and fast!  She saw and was able to catch his wind with a few of the same on her own.  This gave her the edge on him and he caught her off guard once again.  She made a statement after the next hand, which she won and it pissed him off.  He went so far as too curse her on the chatroom the left in a rush.  I kept quiet, but realized she was trying to defend me and call him down at the same time.  It was funny and yet alittle weird.