Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Silly Excuses? Lasik?

So, what's your excuse? I found that some people are just totally scared of the surgery. Me, I just don't like someone messing with what's already working right. I'll admit, I have to wear glasses, and my arms aren't long enough anymore, but it's something, you have to think real hard about. Of course the price tag, for each eye is hard to come up with for middle income families, especially with children.
I noticed that this website, offers blade-free wavefront surgery, which is supposed to be really a good procedure. The
Lasik in Walnut Creek is located in San Francisco, CA and specialize in custom wavefront lasik eye surgery, cataract surgery,BOTOX ® cosmetic and aesthetic cosmetic treatments. These people have performed over 15,000 refractive procedures, so this makes them very experienced in the corrective benefits, you can get.
For a consultation, call 1-800-527-3745, they'll be glad to assist you.