Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Acobay

I went to this website and it is considered to be a sister site of Acobox. This website offers the chance to combine, your ideas, stories, work, and items as a subject to write about, talk about or just display online. I have seen that they are using it to sell anything, as yet. I will check more into this website, and see what all they have to offer. It is considered to be a consumer network
which you can join and put items, photos and such of things you have or want to display and talk about. I'm wondering how far this website will expand and to what lengths this network will go to get their projected goal?
Their requirements are for you to join/register, set up an account, then post some of the items, you own, in designated areas and give a brief post about it. The also ask that photos, be place in with the item, so others can access the group and see your certain item and post. I'm almost certain that this is just another club, that will hang around for awhile and then people will move on to other heights. If your interested in a social network, like this then I suggest you go and join it and set up your account to get started.