Saturday, January 24, 2009

Daniblack Shoes

I've been looking through this website and I can tell you that this is considered to be a woman's world. The shoes are outstanding and totally different with a style and flair only this couple can come up with. Do you have a pair of daniblack shoes? I wish I did, because they are stylish and something that will catch another woman's eyes. Just wear a pair of daniblack shoes
and yo maybe considered in the chic.
I've been surfing around in the website and I notice they also have boots for your winter wear. These take on a whole new idea of chalet wear during a ski trip. I'm sure you can see yourself, all comfy in your "Hildy" boots, with the warm shearling inside.
The husband-and-wife duo Daniel and Barbara Schwartz have taken these styles to a fashionable trend. They are both viable in the shoe business. Daniel comes from a long line of shoe business family. Wife Barbara, has a background in fashion and technical product development. Her instinctive sense of style and taste are the guiding forces for the evolution of daniblack footwear. Their company produces footwear for Diane Von Furstenberg, Juicy Couture, kate spade, 7 for all Mankind, in addition to overseeing their own footwear collection, daniblack. If you don't have one or two pairs of daniblack then it's time to go shopping.