Saturday, April 5, 2008

Kids Say the Darnest Things!

This is really hard to remember, since it was so long ago, lol.........just kidding!
Actually, it was back in 1965, (a long time ago) when my second son was 6 weeks old. Back then they had you come in for your 6 weeks exam to find out if your insides, had healed properly and your were free, to have a private time with your husband again....lol.
Anyway, we were in the doctor's office waiting for our turn. My oldest son(then 2&1/2 yrs.) had zoomed in on a lady, who was breast feeding her baby. He was really checking her out so, worried that he was bothering the lady, I told him to get away from there and not bother the lady. She answered to me "that it was okay, he wasn't bothering her".
Suddenly out of the blue, he asks her, what she's doing? To which I once again scolded him. She smiled at him and told him, she was feeding her baby! Still unsure of what he was seeing, but accepting her answer, he remarked. "My Momma has some of those, but she don't use them".
Well, I couldn't find a hole anywhere.........but she just laughed real loud and gave me that all knowing look! Made it even worse!

No comments: