Monday, December 14, 2009

Do You Prepay......

 I remember when I was using a certain phone service, and got tired of all the different charges they would hit me with monthly.  It seem a never ending battle, of calling and trying to find out why or what all the charges were about.  My cell phone has become an integral part of my life as it has numerous of people's.  I wonder what we could have done, should technology have advanced itself back then, like it has today?  Do you realize the things that we as teenagers could have done, during the 50's and 60's?  It would have been more convenient to get around with this type of service available.  Somehow, the world of technology missed my teenage generation and enlisted the generations of my children and grandchildren.  I too am involved in the technology, but not to the extent that they are.  I only recently tried to text someone, and felt I had accomplished another feat in my life.
The need to control the use of cell phone, has really come into focus, with all the texting the teens are doing these days.  I found that using Prepaid Phone Cards  can control my cell phone spending and give me more control over my usage and bills.  I'm sure if parents made their teens use some of their allowances' to pay for their cell phone's things would get more controlled.  The teens are having it much easier, with getting things than we did and it seems these devices, are an area that needs censure.