Thursday, July 28, 2011

Again......

Seeing this person from time to time, only makes the memories come back.  It is a hurting process no one wants to go through.  I hate to let my feelings get me into this place of letdown.  I try so hard to be the right person that someone could like and have a relationship with.  I just keep coming up short and disappointed at the outcomes.  I meet someone, and they start giving me attention.  I react to the attention and it still leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.  I realize that men are different from women, and try to understand their thinking.  Never works and it doesn't matter how much we talk, somehow the information is never what the other wants to hear.  
I suppose I have to accept that the only brain or feelings a man has is in his pants.  So, I'm left with my feelings/heart in my hands and a rejection to add to my already growing list.