Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Drama

This is a very bad subject to embark upon.  I hate drama and all that goes with it.  Finding peaceful surroundings after all these years, is what I relish.  To have someone destroy the peace, with their never ending dramas, is a pain in my ass.  You have children in hopes that they will grow up and use their learning years to make a good life.  There's never a true way to make sure this happens.  The young people of today's world seem to think that if they aren't doing something to get attention, then they are being seen in the public eye.  Getting notice, is full of subjects and some of the subjects are not pleasant.  I have some children who think that constant drama is the only way of life.  Needles to say, I try and put as much distance between me and these people as possible for as long as possible.