Friday, January 9, 2009

My Child

Children can be such a problem to associate with. It seems that they don't know when enough is enough. I've been a parent now over 45 years and it's seems they still can't get it straight. Especially the youngest one, who of course was spoiled by her father, because he thought she would be his last child............of course that was short lived when he married the next wife.
Either way, our daughter, has been a pain and it's not getting any better. I really can't handle the way she carries herself, you would think instead of almost being 30, she is in fact 17. This is the way she handles her life and actions. I've all but thrown up my hands in true disgust and being tired. I believe it's time she deals with her actions, and not have everyone bailing her out. I'm tired of the money being squandered for trivial things and stupid whims. She can't seem to keep a job, but she can sure get herself in plenty of fixes..........some involving the law........As I said.........I am tired............and spent..........and have no more money for her crap.........Time for little girl...to grow up!