Tuesday, July 14, 2009

There Were Times.......

Back during the times of raising my now grown children, I encountered many difficult situations. One was the strengths and weakness's of my children. I had 5 and believe me each one had their own personalities that dealt me plenty of miseries. I tried my best to be a Mom that would adapt to each situation and handle it. Nay, to that one, because it seemed they always would find something else to throw at me. I finally realized that with each child came a different set of rules, actions and understanding. I went my way, many times thinking I would never get through this. Somehow, in some miraculous way, it happened. Not from my own doing but from the doing of time and allowing things to go on and get out of the way. Each day brought different happenings and with them, solutions to be made. Somehow, we made it and they all survived, healthy and well..............me too............I'll never know..........how !