Friday, September 30, 2011

Online sale shopping

Guest post by Jewel Cole
I logged into my Internet to do some online shopping and my homepage get.wildblue.com/ popped up. I knew that Ann Taylor Loft, my favorite store EVER, was having one of their 40% off sales. Not only did I love the way their clothing fit, but also I never had to pay full price for anything. If I found something I wanted to buy, I knew I only had to wait a few weeks and an email would pop up in my inbox letting me know that it was sale time. Sometimes, the sale was only on specific things like 50% off tops, buy one pair of pants and get the second pair half off, or 50% off sale items. However, the sale that I always waited for was 40% off the entire store, which usually happened once every quarter. The risk I ran by waiting to until a sale occurred to shop was that they wouldn’t have the size or color that I wanted. This rarely happened, though since their online stock was always much greater than in an actually retail store.