Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baby Formula........

As being the mother of 5 children, I believe this qualifies me to give a good report on how and why certain formula's are considered for babies. It's been a few year's since my children were babies, but they were fed with what I considered to be the best formula, on the market at that time. There were several different brands and it seemed endless on all the different ingredients they boasted. Seeing this was really the effort of those companies to sell their products, it made me skeptical about their benefits. Once I started reading the ingredient labels, I found that the store brand formula was equal to the name brands. As mother's, we all want the best for our babies, and try to make sure that we give them nourishing beverages, food as well as snacks. The brand name isn't always the best and with store brands you can typically save to 50 percent on formula.
Wal-Mart has a sale on "Parent’s Choice Milk Infant Formula", which is listed 1 (12.9 oz) can for $5.00. This is a good savings and the formula has all the ingredients of any name brand formula's. Of course as with any sale, this is for a limited time. If you are the parent of a newborn are older baby that's still on formula, then it would be a good thing to stock up while the sale is in effect.


Post?slot_id=68322&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark