Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dance Shoes..........

I have a grand daughter to takes ballet, and am sure she has been fitted with the best money can buy. Her mother encourages her to get involved in many different activities, and makes the effort to back her up in everything she does.
While at the "State Fair of Texas", I visited one of the exposition buildings, where I noticed a group of tap dancers doing one of their routines, for a vast audience. Their ladies were my age, and this gave me incentive to possibly get involved in something to take me out of this house. If I get into a dance club, I will need good Dance Shoes to fit the occasion. I noticed they had shoes on that had been used quite often. I suppose it's time for them to invest in a new pair. They could go to this online store for shoes, footies, and outfits at great price's.