Monday, October 19, 2009

Looking For Someone?

As we get older we wonder how people from our past are doing and how well they've fared in life's journey's. We even wonder if they are still alive, since many our age have already passed on. I'm sure there are many of you who have wanted to look up an old friend, boyfriend, or maybe search for a long lost ex-husband. I had one in particular that I really was interested in finding information about. So, about 4 years ago, I made several searches for lost friends, ex-husbands and a lost boyfriend, from back in the 60's. Some of the website's would totally block entrance to the information, telling me that it was personal, sensitive or classified, which means it was protected by the government. It was a horrendous time of searching and trying to get past all the different website's and advertisements that would pop up. Many website's would stop me and make me register. Then when I had found some information on the actual person, they wanted a horrible fee, to process the information about the person.

I went to this website and it has the amenities that I've found on other website's. You also have to register, to find certain information about your search. They say that at MyLife you can find anyone all in this one spot. Since I don't like to register at all these different site's, because of spam being sent later, I had to consider this further. If you are interested in finding that one person, you have lost down through the years, here's your chance to try again. If you've had a buddy who you served with in one of the wars, and would like to find them, here also is your chance. Check out this website for more information on how to go about your search.

Post?slot_id=53172&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark