Sunday, September 5, 2010

What A Difference.....

I'm sure you remember the song "What a difference a day makes"?  24 little hours.........it seems that's what's been happening to me in the last week.  I decided to go to another place to socialize, and relax with some friends.  They had told me that I would like it better there, and that there were specials throughout the day. These were drink specials, and it was a local bar.  I was intrigued as soon as they told me about the "Wild Women" night, Tuesday's after 7pm till close.  Therefore, knowing that these people would probably be there, I ventured out to this establishment.  They weren't there the first evening, but I saw someone from past years that was there, and called to them across the room.  They were as surprised to see me as I was them, and we said our "hello's" "it's been a long time", thing then we went back to our own form of drinking and socializing.  The next evening paid off, and there were my friends when I walked in the door.  It was a nice evening, and I was able to scope the crowd for eligible men, who I thought were cute and interesting.  I was back the very next evening, and it was an eventful time.  One man became a special treat for me that evening, and now I find myself wanting to know more about this tall nice looking quiet man.