Saturday, August 30, 2008

Introducing My New Blog


An here it is in all it's blazing glory!

"My Life & Your World"

I've been having so much trouble with my oldest blog and I sure hate to destroy it but, the template of the poor thing is about to give up on dealing with me and my updates. It's all messed up and stupid me, can't figure for the life of me, how to correct what I did wrong, or what I moved to the wrong place. I had to build a new blog to accommodate the posts, that are on it, before it totally gives up the ghost on me. So go to the website at http://nitakayeashley.blogspot.com and check it out. Leave me a few comments, if you please and thanks for dropping by. Your approval, will give me more needed traffic, in the future and make me feel like I've done something right, fora a change.