Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Daughter


My youngest daughter hasn't checked in recently. I guess she doesn't need me or my services. (money) She only checks in when she's in need or wants something from me. It's the way with children nowadays, if you don't hear from or see them, then you shouldn't worry, they are doing fine in their minds. At that particular time they don't need you. I guess that's less to bother myself about and it keep me from doling out money. There's 5 kids so that can get expensive to me, if they all need at the same time. One good thing is that at least three of them don't bother me for money, that often so I have a chance to re-group and build funds. This one is just around the corner from me, unless her and her boyfriend have broken up. These things I find out later, when I try to contact her or she's in another tight.