Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nasty People

I know your wondering what I'm talking about? Well, the word "nasty" can be construed, in many different ways. There are mean and nasty people who hurt other's feelings, with no remorse.
There are nasty people who are just "filthy" and don't keep themselves clean or their habitats either. I wonder how they can justify their actions? I know that I'm lazy, and have to really push myself to do the necessary house work, to keep things going right. I still get it done..........maybe not when people think I should........but it gets done.
I'm sure that living on the streets, gives a person the way of life that necessitates being nasty. I think that it's hard to survive on the streets and yes it can be hard to stay clean. I have gotten too close to some of the street people and the body odor, was nauseating. Needless to say, I got myself further away from the area and let a fresh breeze clear the air. I know that once they are in that shape for awhile, they become accustomed to their smell and don't realize how they smell to other's.
There's other ways people are nasty and I'm at the point I'm not ready to write about any more.