Friday, November 14, 2008

40 Days.....

I looked over at my "Counter Till Christmas", on my side bar and it looks like time is running out on me................41 days is not long enough to get the money that I need to get presents, food and such bought for the holidays. Not to mention needing to get my Thanksgiving food, this week or next. Man, it's just one expense after another, and the way things are going these days, I'm in better shape than many people. At least I have a home, that's almost paid for, and a car that's paid for and can make it each month on what I bring in, plus my pension check. Some people aren't so lucky. Yet, I wonder how it will be next year, with all the crap that's being thrown our way, from the government? Right, now the holiday's are what's on my feeble mind, and I don't see much money available for them.