Saturday, November 29, 2008

AMA

Well, did you watch it............I did, but got tired of all the "girlie" stuff. It was always the girls doing what they do best..........show skin. But to me the whole show was boring, and what do you expect from a bunch of entertainers? I say, to be entertained...........but surely I jest. This year was all about fashion..............should I say............a certain designer's fashion line.............so, who's interested in some gay looking person, with all the crap they dish out..............you can tell when someone is "sweet". This one was more than sweet..............down right stupid, is what I call this fashion designer...............trying to design the whole show..............and almost ruined it............actually, he did ruin it..........what kind of expert is he...........to tell us what to like in clothes? He's just one of the many fashion designer's, who have altered the fashion industry....... and many of them are just as bad as he is..........! I guess it's too bad that Amy Winehouse couldn't be there................the show would have really been bazarre!