Friday, November 21, 2008

Diaper Rash......

I'm sure I'll get some reviews on this item, but I wanted to share what I did when my babies, got diaper rash. It's basically keeping the baby's behind, clean from germs.
When your are changing it's diaper, then wet a wash cloth in warm water to clean the baby/ But before you clean the baby, take the cloth and saturate it with, the baby's bath soap or regular hand soap. Clean your baby and instead of removing the soap that's on it's behind, simply put the baby's diaper on with it on the baby and let the soap dry, while the baby is sleeping, playing or whatever it's doing. You will notice that the rash starts to subside and is gone in a day or so if you do this each time the baby's diaper is changed........of course once the rash has healed, you don't have to do this anymore.
It's a simple matter of killing the germs in the sores, by leaving the soap to dry the area that keeps getting wet or irritated.