Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Last Minute Preps...........


Let's see.........I've got the turkey out thawing and also the ham.............today.......I'll cook the ham and the pecan pies.............then tomorrow morning I'll hit the floor running............putting on the turkey.............peeling the potatoes............making the cornbread............peeling and quartering the sweet potatoes........chopping the onions, celery.........boiling the eggs.........and you name it...........I'll be doing it............so, I'll not have the time for much effort on this computer, until all are fed and gone back to their homes...........and I finally sit down to take a much needed rest.........
I'm not really ready for this.......but me and my big mouth always gets me into trouble...........and now after doing it so many times..........it's become a tradition with me............so, I can't opt out! That would be a disaster, to many who expect me to do this..........they'd ask me if I'm sick.........
Yeah, sick in the head..........but with all that's said and done...........it's just one small thing I can contribute to life........and my family.........
To all of you............may you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving............
Nita