Friday, March 19, 2010

My family

It's a family like most and with it there are plenty of "ups" and "downs" to keep things going. I decided to have 5 children, and when things are really stirring up dust, I wonder what I was thinking. Still, there's time to sit around and just be lazy, after all the drama and trauma has subsided.
I still have my mother and sister who are the only one's left of my parenting sides of the family. There are some aunts and uncles on my dad's side but they weren't a involving part of my life. It's been a clueless trip, down my life's highway. I never knew from one day to the next what might happen. I still don't have a clue! Each day is a new day, with it's own experiences. Today, may bring new heights to my life or withdraw them. You just never know what to expect.
I haven't heard from 2 of my kids in weeks, but that par for them. They are too busy being street worthy and don't want me to know what they are doing. It's just as well, because I don't have money for that type of crap.
I talk to my daughter in law on the internet, daily and she keeps me up to date on the things in my oldest son's life, but the second son rarely checks in. He's got his own world to deal with and his step-mom hangs fairly close to him.
My youngest is in and out of my life weekly, with her stories of what's going on or her gripes of what's not going on. She can always find some type of drama to have, and I try to let her handle most of it, because I'm really not interested in that type of stuff.
Family, is something I have to deal with, when things happen. Otherwise I allow them to deal with things on their own, in order to grow up........Hopefully!