Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tired of Technorati?

Technorati, is supposed to ping your blogs every time, you write a new entry or work on your post, is that correct? I've even gone to the Technorati website and manually pinged my blogs, each time when I entered new information. It just hasn't worked and I'm ready for them to get something done, because I sent several emails, asking what is happening and they always, say nothing's wrong.
On three of my blogs it been 11 days since they were pinged. Another it's been 10 days, and the other blogs, list 5 days, 4 days, and 3 days. Now what kind of search engine is this that you can't get updated, when you are working daily? I hope they get the bugs out of this thing soon. I really want my blogs to get as much traffic and exposure as possible. Are you experiencing the same problems with Technorati?